Division 2 Women’s Collegiate Volleyball 2016-2017 Season
- Experience in coaching Women’s Volleyball at the elite level and with 1 years minimum.
- Knowledge and capacity in teaching technical and tactical skills, rules and security aspects linked to the sport;
- Strong communicational, motivational and organizational skills;
- Capacity to interact positively with college student athletes (17 to 22 years old);
- Ability to work harmoniously in a team setting;
- Level 1 and in-progress of level 2 certification or equivalent;
- Strong verbal communication skills in English and French.
- Coordinate and delegate the responsibilities to assistant-coaches and trainers.
- Making an annual Plan.
- Develop and implement an annual plan by fixing achievable objectives (development and performance) thus allowing the athlete to attain their full potential;
- Prepare and direct practice sessions (3 per week) ;
- Supervision of the team in competition;
- Collaborate to the recruiting efforts in order to ensure competitive level of team from year to year;
- Contribute to the personal, academic and athletic development of the student-athletes;
- Participate actively in all activities required by the Athletics Coordinator: eg. Group or individual meetings, college activities, banquets ;
- Communicate with the athletics department regarding all aspects of the program
- Participate and support fundraising initiatives
- Complete required reports, selections and evaluations
- Be aware of and respect all RSEQ league rules
- Accompany and supervise team on all road trips
- Perform other related duties
To be discussed, according to qualifications and experience.
Contractual position from August to April and renewal yearly.
Deadline: Auguest 24th, 2016 5:00pm
Please send your resume or contact
Dawson College Blues
4001 de Maisonneuve West
(514) 931-8731 ext. 1199